We pick our employees like we pick our brands. We only want the best. If you have a passion for beer and think you can cut it in a fast-paced beer distribution business, we want to hear from you.
Dahlheimer Beverage’s Policy with respect to EEO Affirmative Action compliance is set forth. EEO is the Law
Under the direction of Driving Manager, the Route Driver will be responsible for deliveries of pre-sold products to assigned accounts. Maintain product integrity with proper rotation at retail accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Delivering product and kegs weighing up to 160 pounds.
• Prepare and extend delivery tickets, showing cases placed and credits given.
• Perform accurate accounting of full and empty goods.
• Perform routine vehicle inspection and operate Company vehicle in a safe and efficient manner.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of assigned route vehicle
• Develop and maintain good Company image in the trade and industry to achieve the Company’s objective for the overall growth and availability of D&D Beverage brands.
• When called upon, assist in reconciling invoice and receiving transaction discrepancies.
• Participate on cross-functional teams to ensure continuous, on-going improvement of processes, methods, productivity and quality, while reducing costs.
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
• Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
• Correctly notate any loaded product discrepancies.
• Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Requires education generally equivalent to a high school diploma and one to three years of related experience.
Ability to read and interpret invoices, route deliveries, product numbers and quantities. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and with other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions in written or oral form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Requires a valid Class A driver’s license (CDL)
• A driving record which meets Company standards
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects. The employee is regularly required to walk; sit; reach above shoulders; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and use foot/feet to operate vehicle. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 160 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Dahlheimer Beverage and D&D Beverage to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Dahlheimer Beverage will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
You can send us your resume three different ways:
1. Download the employment application PDF and email it back to us, or drop it off in person.
2. Email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Or fill out the Employment Application below.