We pick our employees like we pick our brands. We only want the best. If you have a passion for beer and think you can cut it in a fast-paced beer distribution business, we want to hear from you.
Dahlheimer Beverage, LLC – Monticello, MN
Looking to break into the beer industry?
Dahlheimer Beverage is seeking a Merchandiser / Sales person. Under the direction of the Merchandising Manager, the Merchandiser / Sales person executes effective administration and utilization of all point of sale material, including, but not limited to, storage, display, general maintenance and repair.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Upon receipt of point of sale material from a supplier, checks to ensure that all point of sale received is accounted for and in good condition and makes necessary documentation, when necessary.
• Sustains a well-organized, orderly and neat point of sale storage area with knowledge of existing inventory.
• Installs permanent, pre-booked, on premise back bar point of sale.
• Completes all permanent installations, pre-booked by Salesmen.
• Ensure proper rotation is in effect for all accounts.
• Reclaims and removes all point of sale that has been replaced by other point of sale, or ensures its removal through Driver or Pre-salesmen.
• Assists supplier’s personnel as requested by Merchandising Manager.
• Submits daily a record of activities and installations, and ensures effective use of point of sale and/or other merchandising material.
• Assists with the preparation of special events.
• Develops and submits to Merchandising Manager for approval point of sale programs, and upon approval, administers these.
• Upon completion of off-sale point of sale installation, checks that Company products within that account have proper position, box stock, shelf and inventory rotation, merchandising, such as shelf strips, price stickers, etc. If not, will correct where necessary before departing from that particular account.
• Other duties as assigned.
What’s in it for you?
Dahlheimer Beverage offers very competitive compensation with a hard-to-beat benefit package. In addition, you will enjoy working beside a team with extensive longevity and a welcoming leadership group. This position offers a limitless amount of opportunity to be a key member of a positive team.
If you are interested in becoming a member of a great team please complete an application at http://dahlheimerbeverage.com/careers/ or email your resume to HR@dahlh.com
You can send us your resume three different ways:
1. Download the employment application PDF and email it back to us, or drop it off in person.
2. Email your resume to us at email@example.com.
3. Or fill out the Employment Application below.