We pick our employees like we pick our brands. We only want the best. If you have a passion for beer and think you can cut it in a fast-paced beer distribution business, we want to hear from you.
Dahlheimer Beverage’s Policy with respect to EEO Affirmative Action compliance is set forth. EEO is the Law
Summary: Under the direction of the Merchandising Manager, the Merchandiser executes effective administration and utilization of all point of sale material, including, but not limited to, storage, display, general maintenance and repair.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Upon receipt of point of sale material from a supplier, checks to ensure that all point of sale received is accounted for and in good condition and makes necessary documentation, when necessary.
- Sustains a well-organized, orderly and neat point of sale storage area with knowledge of existing inventory.
- Installs permanent, pre-booked, on premise back bar point of sale.
- Completes all permanent installations, pre-booked by Salesmen.
- Ensure proper rotation is in effect for all accounts.
- Reclaims and removes all point of sale that has been replaced by other point of sale, or ensures its removal through Driver or Pre-salesmen.
- Assists supplier’s personnel as requested by Merchandising Manager.
- Submits daily a record of activities and installations, and ensures effective use of point of sale and/or other merchandising material.
- Assists with the preparation of special events.
- Develops and submits to Merchandising Manager for approval point of sale programs, and upon approval, administers these.
- Upon completion of off-sale point of sale installation, checks that Company products within that account have proper position, box stock, shelf and inventory rotation, merchandising, such as shelf strips, price stickers, etc. If not, will correct where necessary before departing from that particular account.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Generally requires associate’s degree in a related field and a minimum of one year experience; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
It is the policy of Dahlheimer Beverage to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Dahlheimer Beverage will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Please feel free to apply even if there is not an opening for the position you wish to apply for. We will keep your application on file.
You can send us your resume three different ways:
1. Download the employment application PDF and email it back to us, or drop it off in person.
2. Email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Or fill out the Employment Application below.